Following the initial release of Book of Demons for early access two years ago, Thing Trunk has officially launched the game on Steam.
To celebrate its official launch, the developer announced that they will be adding 16 new cards to the game which includes magical and legendary variants. They also prepared a special edition of the game which includes the artbook and soundtrack.
Book of Demons Description
Book of Demons is a Hack & Slash Deck-building hybrid in which YOU decide the length of quests. Wield magic cards instead of weapons and slay the armies of darkness in the dungeons below the Old Cathedral. Save the terror-stricken Paperverse from the clutches of the Archdemon himself!
Book of Demons Main Features
- Hack & Slash deck-building hybrid
- Procedurally Generated Dungeons
- 40 magic cards plus magical and legendary variants per character class
- Tailored sessions with Flexiscope
- Roguelike Mode for fans of an extreme challenge
- 70+ different types of monsters, with different traits and custom mechanics
- Xbox and Steam controller support
- 3 underground realms and epic Quest Boss battles
- Monthly and all-time Leaderboards, 200+ Achievements
- Allow your Twitch or Mixer audience to interact with your game
- Free demo