Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is one of the hottest games right now. The game is offering several modes such as campaign, special ops, and multiplayer.
While Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is already performing well with these game modes, it seems that Activision wants more as the latest leak suggests the arrival of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Battle Royale mode.
According to the recent Call of Duty: Modern Warfare data mine, a new map is coming to the game along with the new mode, battle royale. In addition to the map, the data mine also reveals new in-game changes.
Posted on Call of Duty subreddit, user Senescallo shared the new map for the battle royale. Apart from the huge map, the names of zones on the map were also revealed.
But that’s not all, the other details for the upcoming battle royale mode is also revealed. The default player count for the battle royale is set at 200 with modes for solo, duos, and a squad which consists of four players.
Want to know more about the upcoming features of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Battle Royale? Then check out this link.
What others are Reading:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone Season 4 Week 6 Challenge List
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone Season 4 Week 5 Challenge List
- How to Get Grail Quest Epic M4A1 in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- How to Get Yegor Chilled Out Skin in Modern Warfare and Warzone for Free
- Buffed and Nerfed Weapons in Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone Update 1.21