Following the release of the Ostfront DLC update a few days ago, developer Digitalmindsoft has released the newest patch for the game.
Call to Arms – Gates of Hell: Ostfront update 1.002.0 just rolled out today, June 18th. The new patch highlights the fixing of some known bugs such as multiplayer desktop crashes, missing path errors, and more. Apart from that, Call to Arms – Gates of Hell: Ostfront update 4 also adds Yak-1 Series 69 and Russian localization.
Before this update, the developer also released a new update last Wednesday, which is an additional update for Update 3. Anyway, here is the complete list of changes for this patch.
Ostfront DLC Update 4 Patch Notes
- Added Yak-1 Series 69, and added this soviet fighter to the missions.
- Added RU localized videos for mission briefings
- Added a more complex AI airstrike logic for conquest
- Added Veteran Crew to Tiger I Hunt late war Doctrine unit
- Improved “Ace of Swords” mission and numerous map fixes.
- Improved vaulting, tasks, and camera on tutorial
- Improved binocular and sniper spotting capabilities.
- Fixed AA guns targetting planes
- Fixed crashes to desktop in multiplayer from inventory exchanges.
- Fixed rare black screen on “Operation Bustard Hunt”
- Fixed CP in conquest for BA-20 to be inline with other MG armored cars
- Fixed CP in conquest for T37A to be inline with other MG tanks
- Fixed IL2 body from being torn from the basis
- Fixed T-26 mod.33 enumerator
- Fixed crater sizes in Wotan
- Fixed all deep water in Fall
- Fixed Swamp: fixed missing non-passable terrain
- Fixed Industry: removed problematic tree for better pathing
- Fixed Runway: added non-passable terrain around big rocks
- Fixed weather sound on Blizzard and Barrikady
- Fixed track bugs T34-57/41
- Fixed VO in training mentioning button on the right side instead of the left side.
- Fixed sdkfz303b (goliath) to not be able to capture flags
- Increased AA gun turning speeds to achieve aim faster and augment time for firing.
- Reduced DsHK stand cost from 180 to 150MP.