Apart from the default CodyCross crossword puzzle, game creator Fanatee has also been releasing daily crossword puzzles. If you’re one of the players looking for the CodyCross Midsize Crossword Puzzle for September 3, 2022, you’ve just found yourself in the right place.
In this CodyCross guide, you will find the complete list of the crossword clues and solutions. Keep in mind that these CodyCross crossword clues may still appear in the future, which means that we may find a new answer for the clue. Anyway, here are the crossword clues for September 3, 2022 CodyCross Midsize Crossword.
CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
Clicking on the clues below will reveal the crossword answer. You can also filter the clues by using the search box.
- Went underwater like the Titanic
- Scatter untidily
- This Stewart is known for her decorating cooking
- Network that produces Succession and Westworld
- The last day of the year (abbrev.)
- Furniture-making technique using bamboo or rattan
- Inner chamber of an ancient temple
- Foot part wounded jokingly by time
- Thrust with a knife
- Bows shoot them
- This is used to catch fish or butterflies
- SI unit for kilowatt-hour
- Internet slang for shaking my head
- Joint between the foot and leg
- Hoot and holler
- Period of time in history
- German for I as in I am playing
- Third letter of the alphabet spelled out
Now that you already know the answers for the September 3, 2022 Midsize Crossword, feel free to browse our CodyCross archive page to find more daily answers.