Apart from the default CodyCross crossword puzzle, game creator Fanatee has also been releasing daily crossword puzzles. If you’re one of the players looking for the CodyCross Midsize Crossword Puzzle for September 4, 2022, you’ve just found yourself in the right place.
In this CodyCross guide, you will find the complete list of the crossword clues and solutions. Keep in mind that these CodyCross crossword clues may still appear in the future, which means that we may find a new answer for the clue. Anyway, here are the crossword clues for September 4, 2022 CodyCross Midsize Crossword.
CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
Clicking on the clues below will reveal the crossword answer. You can also filter the clues by using the search box.
- Story that could be The Handmaid’s
- Scottish loch in the Trossochs national park
- This pop superstar makes great lemonade
- __ Vegas city of casinos in the US
- Will Arnett character on Arrested Development
- Suitable fitting
- International Development Association initialism
- Street on which Family Guy’s Griffin clan live
- Covered in goo before being feathered
- Chemical liquids that alter hair tone
- 1995 movie starring Tim Allen and Tom Hanks
- Ti __ I love you in Italian
- Swiss watch company anagram of “sling one”!
- Converted into encrypted form
- Early brand of computer tablets for kids
- Prohibit someone from doing something
- __ from the past nostalgic flashback
- Valuable deposit of minerals in a rock formation
Now that you already know the answers for the September 4, 2022 Midsize Crossword, feel free to browse our CodyCross archive page to find more daily answers.