CodyCross Planet Earth Group 13 Puzzle 5 Answers and Solutions
Looking for the CodyCross Planet Earth Group 13 Puzzle 5 answers? You’ve just landed in the right place. This page offers all the correct answers for the CodyCross Planet Earth Group 13 Puzzle 5.
Below, you will find all the available crossword clues. Clicking the clues will redirect you to a page where you can find the correct answers and solutions.
CodyCross Planet Earth Group 13 Puzzle 5 Answers
- Spiny mammal Sonic’s species
- Meeting of cardinals to elect a new pope
- What doesn’t kill you makes you __
- Characters used to gain access to a computer
- Type of painting depicting maritime scenes
- Team or person that is expected to lose
- Saltwater clams bivalves used in seafood dishes
- God of wine also known as Bacchus
- Glass __ Act split commercial investment banks
- Ed __ host of legendary American 60s music show
- An allotrope of carbon like the diamond
- Fear of good news
- A bodily response to stimulus usually allergic
- Country mostly covered by Kalahari Desert
Did you manage to get all the correct answers? If so, then feel free to check our CodyCross Planet Earth Group 14 Answers guide.