Apart from the default CodyCross crossword puzzle, game creator Fanatee has also been releasing daily crossword puzzles. If you’re one of the players looking for the CodyCross Small Crossword Puzzle for September 5, 2022, you’ve just found yourself in the right place.
In this CodyCross guide, you will find the complete list of the crossword clues and solutions. Keep in mind that these CodyCross crossword clues may still appear in the future, which means that we may find a new answer for the clue. Anyway, here are the crossword clues for September 5, 2022 CodyCross Small Crossword.
CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
Clicking on the clues below will reveal the crossword answer. You can also filter the clues by using the search box.
- Getting frisky around lots of people
- Fellow tribute of Katniss in the Hunger Games
- Triangular Indian pastry stuffed with veggies
- Stinky black and white mammals
- Male falcon or hawk
- Elk moose and caribou
- A type of cap popular in baseball
- Quiet and decorous
- Immediately without delay
- Whispered noise for “over here!”
- Poser of a question
- US language used by the Deaf community
Now that you already know the answers for the September 5, 2022 Small Crossword, feel free to browse our CodyCross archive page to find more daily answers.