Come Home PC Keyboard Controls
Come Home is a visual novel game developed by R.J. Rhodes. If you’re planning to experience the excitement of this game, here are the default Come Home controls to help you get started.
Come Home Controls
- Enter – Advances dialogue and activates the interface.
- Spacebar – Advances dialogue without selecting choices.
- Arrow Keys – Navigate the interface.
- Esc – Access the game menu.
- Ctrl – Skips dialogue while held down.
- Tab – Toggles dialogue skipping.
- Page Up – Rolls back to earlier dialogue.
- Page Down – Rolls forward to the later dialogue.
- H – Hides the user interface.
- S – Takes a screenshot.
- V – Toggles assistive self-voicing.
- Left Mouse Button – Advances dialogue and activates the interface
- Middle Mouse Button – Hides the user interface.
- Right Mouse Button – Accesses the game menu.
- Mouse Wheel Up – Rolls back to earlier dialogue.
- Mouse Wheel Down – Rolls forward to the later dialogue.
Did we miss any Come Home keybindings? Please let us know in the comments below.