Daily Themed Crossword July 19, 2022 Answers
Daily Themed Crossword is one of the most popular and active mobile crossword games right now. Creator PlaySimple Games has been releasing new sets of crossword puzzles for the Daily Themed Crossword app for players to solve. Here, you will find the full list of the Daily Themed Crossword answers for the July 19, 2022 crossword puzzle.
Daily Themed Crossword Answers
Here you can find the full list of clues that were released for the Daily Themed Crossword on July 19, 2022. The crossword clues listed below are based on the crossword clues from the official website.
Clicking on the clue listed below will redirect you to the correct clue answer. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments below.
- Wrinkly-faced dog
- Timid and reserved
- “Cool ___ cucumber”: 2 wds.
- Stud or ring locale
- Aluminum wrap for leftover food
- Like several basketball players
- Woolf’s “___ Dalloway”
- Palo ___, CA
- Type of harmful rain
- Wipe, as a board
- Singer and actress Ora
- Twisty letter
- Muscle that is often flexed
- “Sinbad the Sailor” bird
- Mulberry fruit
- ___ Putellas, 2021 UEFA Women’s Player of the Year Award winner
- ___ Angerer, 2013 UEFA Best Women’s Player in Europe Award winner
- Mosby from “How I Met Your Mother”
- Brother or sister, for short
- Green pasta sauce
- Field measure
- Rebound, as sound
- ___ Martens, 2017 UEFA Women’s Player of the Year Award winner
- Snow queen of Arendelle
- Reverse command on the PC
- Creedence Clearwater Revival bass guitarist Cook
- Unavoidable destiny
- Browse through
- Vodka or rum, for short
- Make a clean sweep?
- Sandwich meat slice
- Actress Susan of “L.A. Law”
- Took charge of a group
- Touch gently
- One of Canada’s neighboring countries: Abbr.
- ___ pal
- Prefix before “precious” or “final”
- Pernille ___, UEFA Women’s Player of the Year Award winner in 2018 and 2020
- Like 2011, 2012, 2013…, for short
- Popular soda
- Songs topping the charts, say
- Succulent that soothes skin
- Not within sight?
- Glove material, perhaps
- Word at the end of a sentence to mean “Do you understand?”
- Breaks out
- Provoke, with “up”
- Word before “latte”, perhaps
- Bart Simpson to Homer Simpson
- Baseball hitter?
- Food with chips
- Be ___ something (be highly interested)
- “Earth” prefix
- The “A” in AQI
- Late-night coffee order, for short
- Certain bug or car
- Rapper with the song “Locked Up”
- Filled with greenery
- Machu Picchu resident
- Cheese named after a town in North Holland (anagram of “dame”)
- ___ Bronze, 2019 UEFA Women’s Player of the Year Award winner
- Be in a blue state?
- Hole punch
- Make even, as a score
- Like this clue’s position in the crossword
Were you able to solve today’s Eugene Sheffer Crossword? If you enjoyed playing this crossword puzzle, consider playing the NYT Mini Crossword and LA Times Crossword puzzles. You can also check out the NYT Spelling Bee and enhance your vocabulary skills.