Daily Themed Crossword July 5, 2022 Answers
Daily Themed Crossword is one of the most popular and active mobile crossword games right now. Creator PlaySimple Games has been releasing new sets of crossword puzzles for the Daily Themed Crossword app for players to solve. Here, you will find the full list of the Daily Themed Crossword answers for the July 5, 2022 crossword puzzle.
Daily Themed Crossword Answers
Here you can find the full list of clues that were released for the Daily Themed Crossword on July 5, 2022. The crossword clues listed below are based on the crossword clues from the official website.
Clicking on the clue listed below will redirect you to the correct clue answer. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments below.
- Wander around aimlessly
- Beaver’s creation
- Back, on a boat (anagram of “fat”)
- Boon’s opposite
- “Cool ___ cucumber”: 2 wds.
- Poet Edgar Allan ___
- Extreme sport in which Felix Baumgartner holds a record for jumping from the edge of space
- Victorian or Edwardian, e.g.
- Invention’s seed
- It’s placed in a restaurant
- ___ race, sport in which astronaut Steve Swanson participated by running on a treadmill in space
- Travel like a bird
- Grand ___ Opry
- Espresso spots
- Byte composition
- “Brooklyn Baby” singer Lana ___ Rey
- Lao Tzu principle
- Sport played by NASA astronauts in space as part of a televised appearance during the World Series
- Religious offshoot
- LA Galaxy’s organization: Abbr.
- Halley’s ___ (space phenomenon)
- Alan Rickman’s character in the “Harry Potter” series
- “Very funny!”: Hyph.
- “___ do you do?”
- Curved piece of wood that was thrown on the International Space Station as part of an experiment
- Runs a tab, say
- ___ Cooper (denim brand)
- Dry or mocking, as humor
- Ballpoint or fountain, for two
- Op-___ (newspaper pieces)
- Furniture wood, perhaps
- “___ last words?”
- “Social” or “mass” follower
- Actor Franco from “Now You See Me”
- Laos’s continent
- Best ___ (wedding role)
- Impersonated someone, say
- Word before “father” or “head”
- Melodramatic drop
- Charley Weaver’s “Things Are Fine in Mount ___”
- Sport that was the first to be played on the moon by astronaut Alan Shepard
- Deli bread choice
- Eldest Stark son on “Game of Thrones”
- “___ get down to business!”
- Pumpkin spice season
- Wine glass feature
- “___ Auto” (former Volkswagen slogan)
- Ideal tennis serve
- Giants legend Mel ___
- Japanese monarch, for short
- Air bubble in water or glass
- Rise dramatically
- Board game that had its first Earth vs Space match in 1970
- Pinot ___ (wine type)
- Amiss or haywire
- NHL’s Gordie
- “I’ll second that!”
- Alley-___ (basketball term)
- Hoppy beverage
- Neighbor of Homer on “The Simpsons”
- Some appliances: Abbr.
Were you able to solve today’s Eugene Sheffer Crossword? If you enjoyed playing this crossword puzzle, consider playing the NYT Mini Crossword and LA Times Crossword puzzles. You can also check out the NYT Spelling Bee and enhance your vocabulary skills.