Developer Phoenix Labs has rolled out the newest Dauntless update version 1.2.0b bringing some minor changes to the game.
The update has been rolled out today and if you want to check the full changelog of the update, just continue reading below.
Dauntless Update 1.2.0b Patch Notes
- Torgadoro weapon legendary ability no longer prevents the use of weapons for other players.
- Localization for Torgadoro parts and weapon descriptions updated.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Torgadoros to get stuck on the perch if staggered at the very end of the perch leap attack.
- Fixed a bug that made the Go Time amp stack more than it should.
- Shrowds are no longer invisible after their teleport.
- Riftstalkers are no longer invulnerable a short time after leaving the murder palace on their own (not via an interrupt).
- Fixed a bug where Slayers could find themselves blocked by an invisible Riftstalker after being pulled into the murder palace.
- Hunt Pass screen has been updated with current information.
- Treasures from the Vault quest deactivated.
PC launching fixed: PC players rejoice – Alt+Tabbing away from Dauntless while it’s launching in full-screen mode can no longer cause a crash.
Dauntless is available on PC via Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One.