Developer Behaviour Interactive has released Dead by Daylight update 1.87 for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Along with the release of the update, Dead by Daylight developer also released the full patch notes 3.6.1 for fans to see the changes that have been made to the game. According to sources, the new update will consume 450 MB storage on PS4. Below are the full details of the update.
Dead by Daylight Patch Notes 3.6.1
Balance and Bug fixes
- Dead Dawg Saloon: Repositioned some vultures.
- Dead Dawg Saloon: Repositioned the generator on the second floor of the saloon.
- Dead Dawg Saloon: Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to see out of the world when blinking in the basement.
- Family Residence: Fixed an issue that caused a Bear Trap to spawn inside a rock.
- Fixed an issue that prevented The Nurse from blinking through the exit gates.
- Fixed a heavy frame drop when walking on multiple Hag traps.
- Fixed an issue that would award a Protection score event to a Survivor for breaking free from the Redeemer’s spear near an injured Survivor.
- The Hillbilly: Polished the animation when breaking pallets and breakable walls with the Chainsaw.
- The Hag: Fixed an issue that caused The Hag lunge speed after teleporting to be slower than it should be.
- The Deathslinger: Adjusted the sensitivity when aiming down sights when using a controller.
- Fixed an issue that would award progress to both the Killer and the Survivor for the Trophy Quick Draw.
- Fixed an issue that caused Killers using the Perk Hangman’s Trick to see Survivor auras until the end of the hooking or dropping animation instead of at the beginning.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the perk Boil Over to be active for Survivors that do not have it equipped during the trial if at least one Survivor has the perk equipped.
- Fixed the translation of the Perk category text in Thai.
- Updated the description of the perk Gearhead.