After breaking records in Japan and becoming the highest-grossing in the country’s history, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba the Movie: Mugen Train is finally coming to the international market.
In Latin America, the film will arrive on April 22 and will be distributed by the company Konnichiwa Festival, which recently confirmed in a response on Twitter that the film will also be released in Brazil.
Uma ótima notícia. A não ser é claro que você more no Brasil. https://t.co/pwMI6CpAe2
— Nava💫 (@NavaHoshi) March 18, 2021
However, due to the state of the pandemic in the country, with virtually all cinemas closed, we still do not know details of how this release will take place and whether it will also be on April 22.
Anyway, this is great news for fans of the work, since the film adapts the arc of the Infinite Train, bringing essential events to connect the first and second season of the anime, which will premiere in 2021.
- 5 Facts About Muzan Kibutsuji in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Demon Slayer: Mugen Train Movie Finally Coming to Brazil
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Finale Modern Era Brings Back Fallen Characters
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 205 Release Date, Spoilers: Sweet Farewell
- Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 204 Spoilers, Release Date: Demon Slayer Corps Abolished