With the Dota 2 The International 2019 just around the corner, many fans are excited to see which team will claim the prize of the year. This year’s prize pool is much bigger than last year’s event as Dota 2 The International 2019 offers a whopping prize of more than $28 million USD.
Many Dota 2 teams have gone through difficult matches and battles just to secure a spot for the upcoming tournament. And after the series of matches, here are the qualified teams for the Dota 2 TI 9.
All Teams for Dota 2 The International 2019
- Team Secret
- Vici Gaming
- Evil Geniuses
- Team Liquid
- Ninjas In Pyjamas
- TNC Predator
- Keen Gaming
- Natus Vincere
- Royal Never Give Up
- Chaos Esport Club
- Forward Gaming
The current holder of the Aegis of the Immortal (Champion) from the previous The International 2018 is Team OG. No changes have been made in Team OG’s rooster and with that in mind, will they be able to defend the title or a new team will arise and steal the Aegis of the Immortal from them? Let’s see how things unfold when the Dota 2 International 2019 begins on August 20, 2019 in Shanghai, China.
What others are Reading:
- All Neutral Item Drops in Dota 2 Outlanders Update
- Dota 2 Outposts and Neutral Items Overview and Quick Guide
- Will There be a Dota 2 Mobile Now That Riot Games Announced League of Legends: Wild Rift?
- All Dota 2 The International 2019 Teams Fighting For The Aegis of the Immortal
- Dota 2 Earthshaker Arcana Now Available at TI 2019 Battle Pass