Dragon Ball Super Manga Series Reveals Granolah’s New Transformation
Chapter 70 of the Dragon Ball Super manga series revealed the new transformation of Granolah, the protagonist of the new arc.
After having his people decimated at his world by Freeza, Granolah vowed to seek revenge and, in this most recent chapter, he finally struck a way capable of putting his plans into practice. In addition, the emergence of the character’s new abilities can even mean a threat to Goku and Vegeta.
With the help of the Dragon Balls of his home planet, Granolah asked to become the “strongest warrior in the universe”. His wish was granted but, in return, he would only have three years of life remaining.
Despite this, the bounty hunter did not hesitate. In addition to new powers, he also gained a new form, reminiscent of Super Saiyan 3:
Now, with only three years left, Granolah’s next move will be to locate Freeza and put his revenge into practice. Although he conquered this new look, it didn’t take long for him to finish it. Before leaving on a trip to meet the group of Heeters, the character cut his hair!
Did Granolah’s new transformation really outdo Goku and Vegeta after all? This we’re only going to find out in chapter 71, which will be released on April 20, 2021.
You Might also Like
- Broly May Appear in the Current Arc of Dragon Ball Super Manga
- 3 Martial Arts Anime Characters That Could Make Goku Sweat
- Dragon Ball Super Manga Series Reveals Granolah’s New Transformation
- Dragon Ball Super Chapter 61 Spoilers, Release Date: Vegeta Faces Moro
- Dragon Ball Super Chapter 60 Raw Scan Teaser: Goku vs Moro