Developer Battlestate Games has rolled out another update for Escape from Tarkov. The new Escape from Tarkov update 0.12.12.10.16338 brings some minor gameplay changes in the game, along with bug fixes and adjustments.
With today’s update, Santa will no longer attack players who attack other Scavs, which means that you no longer have to worry that you’ll be killed from behind by Santa. In addition, New Year’s event and gear and barter items are now live in the game.
Apart from these, the developer also includes under the hood performance and stability upgrades. Learn more about this update below.
Escape from Tarkov Update 0.12.12.10.16338 Patch Notes
List of Changes
- Santa will no longer attack players, who attack other Scavs;
- PMCs will no longer gain Fence reputation for killing players who killed bosses;
- PMCs will no longer lose Fence reputation for killing Player Scavs;
- Player Scavs will no longer gain Fence reputation for killing PMCs who attacked Raiders.
- Corrected the animation of transition to a jammed state for MP133, KS-23, M870 and M590;
- The barrel of the USP pistol now heats up correctly;
- Fixed a bug which didn’t allow Scav bots use first aid kits picked up during a raid;
- Fixed a bug that displayed a Scav instead of a PMC on the stats screen after the end of an offline raid.
- New Year’s events;
- New gear and barter items;
- A peaceful Santa Claus bot who gives out presents may spawn on every location, except for the Laboratory. He will not interfere with firefights, but will attack in response if you injure him. For killing Santa Claus with either PMC or Scav, the player will get a significant reputation penalty with Fence.