Factorio Update 1.1.53 Patch Notes
Factorio update 1.1.53 is finally available and players can now start downloading this new update. Developer Wube Software brings some minor changes and bug fixes with this new update.
Unfortunately, since the release of the previous update, Factorio players have been experiencing several in-game issues. Today’s patch version 1.1.53 will address some of these issues in the game.
In addition to the bug fixes, the new Factorio update also includes some changes with the scripting and modding feature, along with the under the hood performance and stability upgrades. Learn more about this new patch below.
Factorio Update 1.1.53 Patch Notes
- When using /swap-players undo queues are now also swapped.
- Improve performance of querying if an entity is registered for deconstruction from O(N) to O(1).
- Adjusted default music volume.
- Fixed that if biters took damage from a forest fire, they would path toward the player who started it, no matter the distance.
- Fixed that replacing a tile between a colliding hidden tile (with check_collision_with_entities set to true) and an entity would not yield an item.
- Fixed that LuaGameScript::ban_player would incorrectly use reason as a player name when given player was never in game.
- Fixed that the saving progress bar and other popups were placed behind the transparent pause overlay.
- Fixed a scenario could be created with temporary-state trains which were not properly deleted.
- Fixed a crash when using –map-settings while loading a multiplayer map
- Fixed that trying to manually mine a resource that needs a mining fluid would sometimes produce sound of mining.
- Fixed script rendered arcs could be considered invisible when they were visible.
- Fixed that LuaEntity::belt_neighbours would return LuaEntity based on EntityGhost’s inner entity, not the EntityGhost itself.
- Fixed fish preventing tiles building with check_collision_with_entities enabled.
- Fixed that trains would not account for the train stop snap distance when already at the train stop with the back of a train.
- Fixed the intro music volume being set incorrectly.
- Fixed that –start-server-load-latest when given an empty saves folder wouldn’t work correctly.
- Fixed missing efficiency tooltip and incorrect fuel consumption tooltip value in generator equipment with burner energy source.
- Fixed ghost electric poles connecting to ghost electric poles of other forces. Neutral force is exempt from this change.
- Fixed that biters would sometimes prefer running away over choosing another target.
- Fixed trains pathfinder would crash when a train is in a loop next to segment end and was requested to go to rail target in the middle of a loop.
- Fixed multi-level technologies showing the same saved progress in technology GUI.
- Fixed an icon of recipe notification on item group would show even if there are no recipes visible in a given context.
- Fixed a crash when defining too many icon variations.
- Fixed changing station name with rich text tags could crash when moving cursor by words.
- Fixed LuaBurner::inventory did not work correctly for some burner-energy-source entities.
- Fixed a crash caused by undoing an entity deconstruction which another player already cancelled.
- Added EntityPrototype::protected_from_tile_building, true by default. If set to false – entity won’t block tile mining/building (with
- Added LandMinePrototype::trigger_collision_mask.
- Added EntityWithOwnerPrototype.
- Added EntityWithOwnerPrototype::is_military_target and allow_run_time_change_of_is_military_target.
- SimpleEntityWithForce now inherits from SimpleEntityWithOwner.
- SpiderEnginePrototype::military_target is no longer used. If anything is provided it will make related SpiderVehiclePrototype to become a military target instead.
- Added LuaEntityPrototype::trigger_collision_mask read.
- Added LuaEntity::is_military_target read. This deprecates LuaEntity::is_entity_with_force.
- Added LuaEntityPrototype::is_entity_with_owner, is_military_target and allow_run_time_change_of_is_military_target read.
- Added LuaEntity::get_spider_legs().
- Added LuaEntity::neighbours read for cliffs.