Developer Electronic Arts has released the latest update for FIFA 20. The latest FIFA 20 title update 16 brings bug fixes and improvements in the game.
According to the details, title update 16 has addressed scrolling lineup issues in the game. Minor visual changes have also been implemented. The new FIFA 20 update also added connection monitoring options in the game. Last but not least is the stability and performance improvements. To know more about this update, you can check the detailed changelog below.
FIFA 20 Title Update 16 Patch Notes
- Added a Connection Monitoring option in Settings
- This option enables the display of certain information regarding your connection while in an online match.
- This option is currently only available to a select group of players while we gather feedback and tune the associated values. We will communicate our plans for releasing this to a wider audience when more information is available.
- All other players will see this option as greyed out, and will not be able to toggle it on at this time.
- Updates to multiple kits and tifos.
- Scrolling line ups were not correctly displaying names.
- In VOLTA FOOTBALL, the avatar’s saved customizations were not displayed in some cases.
If you experience the issues mentioned above, we highly recommend getting this latest FIFA 20 update. What do you think of this update? Are you still experiencing issues that are not yet resolved?