It’s the Fortnite Season 8 Week 10 and as usual, new challenges have arrived for players to complete this week. If you want to complete all these challenges, here’s the week 10 cheat sheet to help you out.
Similar to the previous challenges, this week’s challenge also includes dealing a certain amount of damage using a certain weapon and more. Also, this week features a brand new loading screen where you can only find once you meet the requirements. So without further ado, let’s check what are the challenges this week.
Fortnite Season 8 Week 10 Challenges
- Launch through flaming hoops with a Cannon (3)
- Staged challenge: Harvest Wood in a single match (500)
- Harvest Stone in a single match (400)
- Harvest Metal in a single match (300)
- Eliminate opponents at Tilted Towers or The Block (3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage with an Infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle (500)
- Staged challenge: Search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction
- Follow the treasure map signpost in Junk Junction
- Deal damage within 10s of landing after using a Volcano Vent (100)
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away (2)
Fortnite Season 8 Week 10 Cheat Sheet
Here’s a quick guide to help finish the challenges this week. All credits go to The Squating Dog.
And that’s for this week’s challenges. Want more Fortnite guides? Then make sure to check our Fortnite guide directory by clicking here.