Ahead of the series’ official release, developer Playground Games has revealed all the new cars that are coming in Forza Horizon 4 Series 22.
In the live stream preview for the upcoming series, the developer has showcased the features that players should be expecting in Series 22. These include the new Promo Quickshot mode, playlist, showcase remixes, and the most awaited six new cars.
Over the next few weeks, players will be able to receive new cars as a reward for completing the missions in Series 22. Classic car lovers will be rejoicing as Playground Games will be adding old school rally cars. Below are the new cars that you will be driving soon on the horizon:
- 1999 Ford Racing Puma (Autumn season)
- 1994 Toyota Celica ST205 (Summer season)
- 1991 Peugeot 205 Rallye (Summer season)
- 1990 Nissan Pulsar (Spring season)
- 1990 Toyota Celica 185 (Winter season)
- 1988 Mitsubishi Starion
Similar to the previous series, these cars will be the rewards for completing the challenges in festival playlists.
Apart from these cars, the developer has also made some minor changes and adjustments in the game. You can find the full Forza Horizon 4 update 1.415.400 changelog here.
What others are Reading:
- Forza Horizon 4 – All Houses Locations, Prices, and Rewards
- Forza Horizon 4 Series 23 Adding 4 New Cars and 7 New Achievements
- Forza Horizon 4 Update 1.415.400 Patch Released, Series 22 Contents and More
- Forza Horizon 4 Series 22 Adds Toyota Celica 185, Ford Racing Puma, and More
- Forza Horizon 4 Update Patch 1.410 Now Live on PC and Xbox One