To recover deleted private photos from Android Gallery, there are several methods available. One of the most reliable options is to use Anyrecover (Android), which boasts a 99.7% recovery rate.
Anyrecover is capable of restoring photos in various scenarios and can recover different types of data. It also allows for selective extraction of data from Google Drive backup and is compatible with over 6000+ Android devices.
Additionally, Anyrecover is easy to use and safe, as it does not store user private data on servers. For a step-by-step guide on using Anyrecover to recover private safe deleted photos, a video tutorial is provided.
In addition to Anyrecover, other methods include full scan, Dropbox, Google Photos app, Google Drive, ES File Explorer, and brand-specific cloud backup services. It’s important to note that cloud backups require previous backups, while ES File Explorer and Google Photos can recover photos deleted within the last 30 days.
However, if no cloud backups are available, Anyrecover is highly recommended, and a free trial and download link are provided.
- Anyrecover (Android) is a reliable option with a 99.7% recovery rate for recovering deleted private photos from Android Gallery.
- Anyrecover can restore photos in various scenarios and recover different types of data.
- Anyrecover allows for selective extraction of data from Google Drive backup and is compatible with over 6000+ Android devices.
- Anyrecover is easy to use and does not store user private data on servers.
- Other methods of recovering deleted private photos include:
- Full scan
- Google Photos app
- Google Drive
- ES File Explorer
- Brand-specific cloud backup services.
- Cloud backups require previous backups, while ES File Explorer and Google Photos can recover photos deleted within the last 30 days.
1. Recovering Deleted Private Photos From Android Gallery: 6 Effective Methods
Losing private photos can be distressing, but thankfully, there are several methods available to recover your deleted photos from the Android Gallery. Here, we present six effective methods that can help you in retrieving your precious memories:
- Anyrecover (Android): This method stands out as the most reliable option, boasting an impressive 99.7% recovery rate.
Anyrecover is a powerful data recovery tool that can restore deleted photos in various scenarios and recover various types of data, including contacts, messages, and videos.
- Full scan: This method involves using a reliable data recovery software to scan your Android device thoroughly.
It can effectively restore the photos if they haven’t been overwritten by new data. However, this method might be time-consuming and less reliable compared to other options.
- Dropbox: If you have enabled automatic photo backup in your Dropbox account, recovering deleted photos becomes relatively straightforward.
Simply access your Dropbox folder and restore the deleted photos. However, this method requires prior setup of Dropbox backup.
- Google Photos app: Google Photos is a popular cloud-based storage service for Android users.
By default, it syncs your photos and videos to the cloud, allowing you to recover deleted photos within 30 days. Access the Google Photos app, go to the Trash folder, select the photos you want to recover, and restore them to your device.
- Google Drive: Similar to Google Photos, Google Drive provides a cloud backup option for photos.
If you have enabled this feature and backed up your photos to Google Drive, you can recover deleted photos by accessing the Google Drive app and selecting the Photos folder. However, this method also requires previous backups.
- Brand-specific cloud backup services: Many Android device manufacturers offer their own cloud backup services.
For example, Xiaomi provides Mi Cloud, Vivo offers Vivo Cloud, and LG has LG Backup. If you have activated these services and backed up your photos, you can retrieve deleted photos through the respective cloud backup apps or websites.
2. Anyrecover (Android): The Most Reliable Method With A 99.7% Recovery Rate
Among the several methods discussed above, Anyrecover emerges as the most reliable option. This powerful Android data recovery tool ensures a 99.7% recovery rate, providing a high level of confidence in retrieving your deleted private photos.
Here’s why Anyrecover is the go-to choice:
Anyrecover can restore photos in various circumstances, such as accidental deletion, device damage, system crashes, rooting errors, and more.
It supports the recovery of multiple data types, such as contacts, messages, call logs, WhatsApp data, and videos, in addition to photos.
Anyrecover offers selective data extraction from a Google Drive backup. This means you can choose specific photos to recover, rather than restoring all data from the backup.
Compatibility is not a concern with Anyrecover, as it supports over 6000+ Android devices, ensuring that it works seamlessly with your specific device.
The tool is incredibly easy to use, even for non-technical users. Its intuitive interface guides you through the recovery process, making it accessible to everyone.
Anyrecover prioritizes user privacy and does not store any private data on its servers, ensuring the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
3. Step-By-Step Guide: Using Anyrecover To Recover Private Safe Deleted Photos
Now, let’s take a look at a step-by-step guide on how to use Anyrecover to recover your private safe deleted photos with ease:
Step 1: Download and install Anyrecover (Android) on your computer from the official website.
Step 2: Launch Anyrecover and connect your Android device to the computer using a USB cable. Ensure that USB debugging is enabled on your device.
Step 3: Once the software detects your device, choose the data type you want to recover (in this case, select Photos) and click “Next.”
Step 4: Anyrecover will initiate the scanning process, analyzing your device for recoverable photos. Sit back and let the software work its magic.
Step 5: After the scanning process completes, you’ll be presented with a list of recoverable photos. Preview the photos and select the ones you wish to recover.
Step 6: Finally, click on the “Recover” button, and Anyrecover will restore your selected photos to a specified location on your computer.
By following these simple steps, you can confidently recover your private safe deleted photos using Anyrecover and safeguard your precious memories.
In conclusion, losing private photos can be distressing, but with the right tools and methods, you can successfully retrieve them. Anyrecover (Android) stands out as the most reliable option with its impressive recovery rate and versatility.
Whether you decide to use Anyrecover or explore other methods, such as full scan, Dropbox, Google Photos app, Google Drive, ES File Explorer, or brand-specific cloud backup services, ensure that you take immediate action to maximize the chances of successful photo recovery.
Remember, prevention is always better than cure. Regularly backing up your photos to cloud storage or performing local backups will minimize the risk of permanent photo loss. So, take proactive measures to secure your precious memories and have peace of mind knowing your private photos are safely recoverable whenever the need arises.