Developer Crytek has released the newest update for Hunt: Showdown earlier today, March 15, 2021. The new Hunt: Showdown update 220.127.116.11 is now available on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
As seen on the official changelog, the new patch addressed some of the issues that have been reported since the release of the previous update. No big changes have been spotted on this new update.
For those who are interested, feel free to check the release notes below.
Hunt: Showdown Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
- Tentative fix applied to potentially resolve the issue of freezing on the loading screen every few rounds.
- Fixed a bug that meant igniting immolators would not burn nearby players as intended.
- Fixed an issue where explosive ammo would not play the correct headshot audio when another player was killed by the explosion damage.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the progress bar on weapons to not appear in the store page.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the wrong requirements being displayed in the Book of Weapons.
- Fixed an issue with the unlock progression of the Martini Henry. Kills with this weapon will now be calculated correctly for the weapon progression.