Developer Crytek has released the newest update for Hunt: Showdown earlier today, March 18, 2021. The new Hunt: Showdown update 126.96.36.199 is now available for download.
As seen on the official changelog, the new patch addressed some of the issues that have been reported since the release of the previous update. No big changes have been spotted on this new update.
For those who are interested, feel free to check the release notes below.
Hunt: Showdown Update 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes
Full Metal Jacket:
- FMJ rounds no longer have a base damage reduction over regular ammo. They will still have a slower muzzle velocity.
- FMJ rounds will now retain more of its damage after the first few wall penetrations.
- All FMJ rounds will now penetrate through up to two layers of thin metal sheets.
- Spitzer ammo will retain slightly more damage after the first few wall penetrations. It will still have less base damage than regular ammo.
- All spitzer rounds will now penetrate through up to two layers of thin metal sheets.
- Updated some ammunition stats on the store page.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Spider and Assassin to become stuck or die in unreachable positions.
- Fixed an issue where the charge animation for the Winfield Centennial would play faster than intended. The animation will now be in line with the rate of fire.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in some weapon stats showing the incorrect values.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the incorrect amount of XP being granted for kills. The XP will now be calculated correctly.
- Fixed a server performance issue that could occur from igniting several oil pools simultaneously.
- Fixed a potential crash that could occur due to crossbow bolts being stuck in barricaded doors.
- Fixed several minor localization issues.
- Fixed an issue where extra info on the death screen could overlap with other UI elements.
- Fixed an issue that results in the ELO arrows being hidden incorrectly.
Players will be downloading around 500 MB for this update.