We’re just two weeks away from its official release and to give fans more information about the game, Jump Force has officially revealed Boruto and Dai from Dragon Quest.
Scheduled to release on February 15th to all the platforms, Bandai Namco has been constantly releasing new updates about the game, especially for the characters. As of writing, there are more than 40 confirmed playable characters that you can use in Jump Force and with the addition of two more characters, expect to see more action-packed gameplay.
For players who are looking forward to this game, you can now pre-order the game from the official store. Players who managed to grab the pre-ordered copy of Jump Force Ultimate Edition will have the access to the full game starting on February 12th.
Check out the Jump Force Boruto and Dragon Quest character reveal below:
What others are Reading:
- Jump Force Deluxe Edition Nintendo Switch Version Confirmed
- Majin Buu (Good) Joining Jump Force Roster This Summer 2019
- Jump Force First DLC Adds All Might, Seto Kaiba, and Biscuit Krueger
- Shaggy Character Mod Now Available In Jump Force
- Bandai Namco Showcases Jump Force Full Roster With New Trailer