A new war is about to explode in Ken Wakui’s Tokyo Revengers manga. With the release of Tokyo Revengers Chapter 423, the manga has just revealed the full members of the Kanto Manji Gang led by Manjiro Sano. Following the member reveal of the Tokyo Manji Gang 2nd Generation, the Tokyo Revengers author just made another full reveal of the well-known gang in the series.
The Tokyo Revengers manga has been in silence after the bloody aftermath of the war between the three deities. However, it was just temporary as Takemichi decided to make a new gang take on Mikey. The protagonist of the series was able to gather enough members to form his new gang. Just right after the presentation of the members, Tokyo Manji Gang 2nd Generation immediately challenges Mikey and his gang.
Mikey was enraged upon hearing the challenge, and without any hesitation, Mikey and his squad were ready to face the second generation of the Tokyo Manji Gang. In Chapter 243, the manga series reveals the full officials and members of the Kanto Manji Gang.
Below are the confirmed Kanto Manji Gang members:
- Manjiro Sano – President
- Haruchiyo Sanzu – Vice-President
- Hajime Kokonoi -Higher Up
- Kakucho – Defense Unit Captain
- Ran Haitani – Special Attack Force Captain
- Wakasa Imaushi – Commando Unit Captain
- Rindo Haitani – Special Attack Force Vice-Captain
- Keizo Arashi – Commando Unit Vice-Captain
- Kanji Mochizuki – Commanding Officer
- Shion Madarame – Commanding Officer
- Shuji Hanma – Member
It is worth noting that the former Brahman member has decided to join Kanto Manji Gang. To bring back to mind, Senju Kawaragi decides to disband Brahman to save Takemichi from the hand of Mikey and to put an end to the three deities’ war.