King’s Bounty II Cheat Codes (Console Commands)
This guide will be showing you the cheat codes that you can use in King’s Bounty II using the in-game console commands. However, to use the cheat codes below, you are required to download third-party software. Before we start, let us remind you that the software that will be mentioned in this guide is not an official software distributed by the developer of King’s Bounty II.
- Download and install Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker
- Once installed, launch King’s Bounty II.
- Now, Open Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker and go to Program found in the General Tab.
- Select the process and click Inject DLL button.
- You should get a notification that King’s Bounty II is working.
Now that you successfully injected the DLL for King’s Bounty II, go to the game and you can start a new game (recommended). To enable the cheat commands, hit the tilde key (~) on your keyboard and type EnableCheats then hit enter. This process will tell the system that you have enabled the cheat in the game. Now for the list of cheats that you can use, check the following commands below.
- god – God mode. You will not receive any damage from the enemies.
- sg.PostProcessQuality 0 – Disable depth of field blurriness on the map.
- timespeed # – Speed up, slow down, or stop the time in the game. Replace # with a number value. The higher the number, the faster the gameplay. The lower the number, the slower the gameplay. You can stop the time by putting 0.
- toggledebugcamera – Fly and roam around the area.
- teleport – Instantly move to a place where your mouse cursor is located.
- pause – Instantly pause the game. Enter the command again to un-pause and continue playing.
- kill – Instantly kill your character to spawn to a certain point.
- damagetarget # – Inflict damage to a certain target.
- stat fps – Show FPS on your screen.
- stat unit – Show frame times on your screen.
- showdebug – Show coordinates on the screen.
Did we miss any cheat codes for King’s Bounty II? Please let us know in the comments below.