Riot Games has officially started the beta testing for League of Legends: Wild Rift on Android devices. Currently, the developer is testing the game in two Southeast Asian countries – Philippines and Thailand. The League of Legends: Wild Rift beta testing will run for two weeks and they are randomly picking pre-registered players to participate in the beta testing.
The selection of participants is very limited and in case you didn’t receive the notification for the beta testing, we’re here to give you the untouched League of Legends: Wild Rift APK file. Downloading the APK file for the game does not mean you can now play the game. Please note that the Wild Rift servers are only available for a limited time.
According to the announcement, the first three days of the testing will only be available for just 4 hours. However, the developer indicated that starting on June 9th, the servers will be permanently open. To help you prepare for the upcoming open beta, you can now download the League of Legends: Wild Rift APK file.
League of Legends: Wild Rift APK Download
Early Access Minimum Requirements
- Device: Android Phone
- CPU: 8 Core, 1.5 GHz or above (64 bit)
- RAM: 3GB or better
- Resolution: 1280 x720 or better
- Installation Size: 1.6GB
While you can now download the APK file for the game, please note that you can also register and officially download the file from Google Play Store. If you want to pre-register, make sure to follow this link. In addition, we recommend joining our exclusive League of Legends: Wild Rift group on Facebook to get more details.
What others are Reading:
- League of Legends Limited Edition Oppo Smartphone Confirmed
- League of Legends: Wild Rift Open Beta for iOS and Android Announced
- League of Legends: Wild Rift (Early Access) APK Download
- All League of Legends: Wild Rift Champions Available at Launch
- League of Legends: Wild Rift Will Launch First in OPPO Devices, Says OPPO