Mirror Quiz Crossword July 19, 2022 Answers
Mirror Quiz Crossword is one of the four popular crossword games created by Mirror that you can play anytime you want. Every day, the publishing company releases a new set of crossword puzzles for their readers to solve. You will find the Mirror Quiz Crossword answers for the July 19, 2022 crossword puzzle below.
Are you ready to know the answers to all the clues given for today’s Mirror Quiz Crossword puzzle? Without further ado, let’s get started!
Mirror Quiz Crossword Answers
Here you can find the full list of clues that were released for the Mirror Quiz Crossword on July 19, 2022. The crossword clues listed below are based on the crossword clues from the official website.
Feel free to click on the clue that you’re stuck on to get the correct answer.
- In cricket, an over in which no runs are conceded and at least one wicket is taken
- Mount —, volcano and highest mountain in the state of Washington, US
- Jackie —, wrestler-actor; author of 1985 autobiography You Grunt, I’ll Groan
- Musical composition for one performer
- Piece of music composed for seven singers
- Irene —, actress who played Helen in 1971 film drama The Trojan Women
- Loch —, body of water in Scotland east of Fort William between Loch Treig and Loch Ericht
- Jason —, actor who played Dennis Buggit in 2001 film drama The Shipping News
- See 17 Down
- Charles —, actor who played Paul Kersey in the Death Wish film series
- — River, watercourse in British Columbia, Canada, whose source is Wapta Lake
- Greek hero killed by Paris with an arrow
- Ira —, author of the novels The Boys from Brazil and The Stepford Wives
- 18th-century card game whose name derives from the Spanish word for man
- 1936 family film starring Shirley Temple in the title role
- Flesh of a calf used as food
- William —, Poet Laureate from 1843-50
- The —, 1915 novel by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Any one of the ten black-belt grades of judo proficiency
- Adolphe —, inventor of the saxophone
- Government department responsible for economic strategy in Britain
- Mild powdered seasoning made from a sweet variety of red pepper
- & 19A The —, 1974 story collection by John Fowles (5,5)
- Francois —, WBF Heavyweight champion from 2009-10
- Member of the English political party that opposed the succession to the throne of James, Duke of York
Were you able to solve today’s Mirror Quiz Crossword Crossword? If you enjoyed playing this crossword puzzle, consider playing the Mirror Classic Crossword, Mirror Cryptic Crossword, and Mirror Quick Crossword puzzles. Feel free to browse our website to see if you can also find the clue answer for the crossword that you’re currently solving right now.