Developer SIE San Diego Studio seems to keep listening to their fans as they release the newest MLB The Show 20 update 1.11. The new update covers one of the most complained features in the game which is the difficulty of hitting the ball.
Previously, the game has a smaller size of Plate Coverage Indicator, also known as PCI. With the release of the new update, the developer has increased its size as well as the timing window in Diamon Dynasty mode. Feedbacks for the increase of the feature are welcome according to the studio.
Apart from that, MLB The Show 20 update also makes some minor gameplay changes and implemented fixes to known issues. The freezing issue where the runner leading off of the first base has been fixed as well as the user-controlled outfielder to select a non-urgent throw which allows the opponent to take an extra base.
There is also a league change in MLB The Show 20. The new patch has corrected the Win-Loss records which are being displayed during pre-game scenes of playoff games in League Mode. Minor game fixes, stability, and performance improvements have also been applied. To know more about the new update, feel free to check the release notes below which was released on May 12th.
MLB The Show 20 Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Based on community feedback, we have increased the size of the PCI slightly and increased the timing window slightly in all Diamond Dynasty modes. As always, we will continue to monitor feedback.
- Fixed an issue where the runner leading off of first base would freeze on a specific line drive hit type to right field.
- Polished the “get-up” animation that followed a dive with the ball in hand.
- Fixed an issue that caused the user-controlled outfielder to select a non-urgent throw, allowing the baserunner to take extra bases.
March to October
- Fixed an issue that would cause campaigns to receive an authentication error resulting in rewards being forfeited.
- Crowd audio was missing at the beginning of certain Player-Lock March to October appearances.
- Corrected the Win-Loss records displayed during pre-game scenes of League Mode playoff games.
- The notables during batter walk-ups should now be more accurate.
- Fixed an issue where non-sell-able cards would appear to have the quick-sell option.
- Various crash fixes.
MLB The Show 20 update 1.11 will go live on May 13th at exactly 3:00 PM (PT). Players are advised to finish all games before the scheduled maintenance period.
What others are Reading:
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.13 Patch for PS4 is Now Live
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.12 Patch Released, Franchise Issues Fixed
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.11 Patch Notes Released
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.10 Patch Notes Released, Bug Fixes and Improvements
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.09 Patch Notes Released for PS4