Capcom’s top-hit action role-playing game Monster Hunter: World just reached another milestone, as the game hits more than 13 million copies of the game shipped worldwide.
In an announcement post, Capcom has revealed that the game reached 13 million copies sold since its release last January 2018. To celebrate the achievement, Monster Hunter: World is giving in-game bonuses to those who log in to the game between July 25 to August 29, 2019.
During the given period, Monster Hunter: World players will be able to get any of the following rewards:
- x1 Attack Jewel
- x13 Appreciation Ticket
- x13 Silver Egg
- x3 Gold Wyverian Print
- x3 Heavy Armor Sphere
If you’re an old player who already reached more than 500 hours of playing Monster Hunter: World, you know how hard to get some of the listed items above, which is why you should not be missing this free rewards.
Monster Hunter: World is now available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
What others are Reading:
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Cracked by Infamous Warez Group
- Monster Hunter World Adds Frostfang Barioth for a Limited Time Only
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Update 14.00 for Consoles
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne’s Fourth Title Update Brings Alatreon
- Rajang Coming to Monster Hunter World: Iceborne on October 10th