Just before the official release of the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, Capcom has announced that PS4 users will be able to participate in the beta testing of the first Monster Hunter: World expansion.
As announced, there will be two parts of the beta testing of the Iceborne expansion. PlayStation Plus subscribers will be the first to try it starting from June 21st until June 23rd. For a non-PS Plus subscriber, you can join the hunt in Iceborne on June 28th up to June 30th. That being said, PS4 owners who want to participate in the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne beta doesn’t need to own the base game, Monster Hunter: World.
During the beta testing period, there will be three monsters that players need to hunt which includes the Great Jagras, Banbaro, and Tigrex. In addition, players will be able to have access to the new survival tool, the Clutch Claw, and other new weapons.
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne is officially coming to PS4 and Xbox One on September 6, 2019. As for the Steam version, Capcom has guaranteed that it will be released later. You can now pre-order Monster Hunter World: Iceborne from here.
What others are Reading:
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Cracked by Infamous Warez Group
- Monster Hunter World Adds Frostfang Barioth for a Limited Time Only
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Update 14.00 for Consoles
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne’s Fourth Title Update Brings Alatreon
- Rajang Coming to Monster Hunter World: Iceborne on October 10th