Developer P3 Games has rolled out Motor Town: Behind The Wheel update 0.6.0+2. This new patch is the second official update of the game since its release last December 17th.
As expected, patch 0.6.0+2 only brings some minor changes and adjustments to the game. It also includes bug fixes that have been appearing since the first update. Some of the issues that have been fixed are the steering for the keyboard and controller issues.
With today’s update, players are expected to experience fewer Motor Town in-game issues. To learn more about this patch, check out the full changelog below.
Motor Town: Behind The Wheel Update 0.6.0+2 Patch Notes
- ‘Receive broadcast message’ option is added. You can block Leaderboard messages by turning off this option.
- Confirm popup is added on resetting the control bindings
- Taxi passengers are removed from Offroad areas due to bad UX
- Steering was unavailable for the Keyboard and Controller after moving from Demo to Early Access version.
- Force Feedback was randomly disabled after Alt+Tab or Autopilot.
- In multiplayer clients, cargo can be teleported back to the old location when the driver leaves the vehicle.