Developer TaleWorlds Entertainment has released the newest Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord patch 1.0.10 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
It’s just been a day since the previous patch was released, but due to the endless bug reports, the developer has to release this new update 1.0.10. According to the official release notes, the new patch has addressed numbers of bugs and issues.
Some of the resolved issues are the random game crashing on PC, flickering issues, reduced FPS during battles, and more. You can check the full patch details below.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Patch 1.0.10 Changelog
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when players created their own kingdom in the main storyline.
- Fixed a crash with the text management system.
- Fixed a rare crash that happens when attacking a besieged settlement after an external interruption to the world map siege occurred.
- Fixed a rare crash that happens when attacking hideouts after leaving during the attack and returning to the preparation.
- Fixed a bug that made the “Escort Merchant Caravan” quest’s remaining days an unreasonable number.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when determining opposition kingdoms in the main storyline.
- Fixed a cloth simulation issue that reduced FPS in big battles.
- Fixed a flickering issue with flag marker UI elements.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is available on Windows PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
What others are Reading:
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.5.7 Patch Notes Released
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.2 Now Available on Main Steam Branch
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.1 Main Branch Is Out
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update e1.3.1 and e1.4.0 Patch Released
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.0 Beta Branch Patch Now Live