Today, developer TaleWorlds Entertainment has rolled out the new Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord update 1.1.0 for the PC version moving the changes from the beta branch to the Steam branch.
The Bannerlord beta branch has been introduced a few days ago in the previous update. In beta branch, players will be able to test all the new upcoming features and changes for Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord.
Now, it seems that everything is going smoothly for the changes in the beta branch, the developer has finally rolled it out to the Bannerlord beta branch on Steam. The highlight of this new update is fixing known bugs and issues such as multiplayer and single player crashes. Below, you will find all the update details for this patch.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.1.0 Patch Notes (Steam)
- Fixed a rare crash at the beginning of a battle.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when AI tries to find the missile range of a melee weapon.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the player successfully defected a lord through barter.
- Fixed a crash that happens when the player character was walking on the campaign map after creating their own kingdom.
- Fixed a crash caused by villager parties that don’t have healthy troops.
- Fixed a crash that occurs on the campaign map due to a problem with tournament renown gain.
- Fixed a rare crash with AI thinking behaviour in the “Need access to village commons” quest.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred due to log entries when a player battle ended.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attacking caravans without a leader.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a clan leader died and the selected heir was a lord that had recently been released or escaped from captivity.
Save & Load
- Prevented the main storyline epilogue pop-up from reappearing every time the game was loaded.
- Fixed a save system backwards compatibility problem with saving primitive data types.
- Game now loads skill levels correctly from save games created with versions prior to 1.1.0
- Added a middle layer for nameplate visibility on the campaign map. We now have a stage where players can see both towns names and castle names.
Battles and Sieges
- If a player’s fortification is besieged, they are warned by a text that appears in the top centre of their screen. (Beforehand it only happened when the assault was already underway. Now we have 2 warnings – one when the siege begins and one when the assault starts.)
Clan and Party
- If a player’s clan party is attacked, they are now informed with a centre top notification.
- The recruiting frequency of lords who are in a good financial situation was increased. They will now try to fill their party limits more frequently.
- Fixed a bug that caused the consumption of more than 1 horse when we upgraded a troop to a mounted soldier while having several types of horses in our inventory.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
- Executions now also cause negative relations with honourable lords (if the executed is honourable too) and negative relations with friends of the executed. Additionally, we added further notifications for these consequences.
- Mercenary minor factions no longer join kingdoms they are at war with.
- Players can now fire mercenary factions they hired previously via dialogue. Players are asked to pay an appropriate wage per remaining influence. (Normally, we convert 20% of their earned influence to wage per day.) If the player rejects the payment, they lose relations with the mercenary clan leader and the contract is cancelled.
- Player’s mercenary payment per influence was stable after they entered a kingdom. Now it is refreshed every 30 days.
- In some cases after a kingdom had been eliminated, the lords continued to spawn in a map location that is not reachable (near Rhesos Castle). They now spawn at a random settlement gate of their culture.
Economy and Trade
- Caravans are now seen as more valuable targets by bandits and minor factions, which means that they will be attacked more. This will increase the number of battles that involve caravans. Previously, caravans were a nearly totally safe investment. Now bandits and minor faction lords sometimes attack caravans even if they are a bit stronger.
- The pottery shop was very profitable – by creating 2 pieces of pottery (80 denars each) from one clay (20 denars) and doing this 4 times a day. Now one clay produces 1 pottery and pottery demand is halved to make its0 price more stable.
- Fixed the age of the player’s brother.
- Further fixes for NPC weight and build parameters as well as some NPC age fixes.
And that’s it. If you’re playing Mount and Blade 2 on consoles, better check out this link.
What others are Reading:
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.5.7 Patch Notes Released
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.2 Now Available on Main Steam Branch
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.1 Main Branch Is Out
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update e1.3.1 and e1.4.0 Patch Released
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.0 Beta Branch Patch Now Live