Developer TaleWorlds Entertainment has rolled out the newest Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord update e1.7.0 and we have the complete list of changes for you to read. The new patch has been released earlier today, January 13th, to address some of the in-game issues in the game.
According to the official release notes, patch e1.7.0 fixed several issues in both single-player and multiplayer modes of the game. In addition to these fixes, the developer has also included some under the hood performance and stability upgrades. Unfortunately, the full download file size for this patch is not revealed but players can now download this new update to have a better gaming experience.
Learn more about this patch below.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update e1.7.0 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that affected save files with references to removed items.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while trying to spawn a notable character in a village that the player is in.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to create a party with a companion that had just been rescued from prison.
- Fixed a crash that occurred upon load due to an issue with quest parties not being removed from the visual tracking system.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a teamless agent hit another agent in certain missions.
- Fixed a crash that affected older save files with the “Disrupt Supply Lines” quest active.
- Fixed a save/load compatibility issue across different versions for Inventory locks, troop and prisoner locks, bookmarks, and various other UI elements.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Locate and Rescue Traveler” tutorial quest to become stuck.
- Fixed the shooting behaviour of crossbowmen in circle and square formations.
- Minor Order of Battle configuration save/load improvements.
- Fixed an issue with the “Needs Help With Brigands” quest that caused other quest related party AI to be overridden.
- Campaign behaviour saved data is now mapped by a moddable ID.
- Disabled Clan & Kingdom Screen actions in encounters and sieges.
- Fixed a bug that prevented options from being saved in the Lobby.
- Added scoreboard info and fixed localisation issues in the Lobby Recent Games Tab.