NYT Crossword June 22, 2022 Answers
The New York Times has published a new set of word puzzles on June 22, 2022, for their crossword puzzle, NYT Crossword. With today’s NYT Crossword, players will be unlocking 10 words to complete the crossword puzzle. To help you complete the crossword, this page offers the answers for the NYT Crossword June 22, 2022 puzzle. You can click the given clues below to reveal the correct answer.
Are you ready to know the correct answers for today’s NYT Crossword clues? Check out the full details below.
NYT Crossword Clues and Answers
Below you can find the clues for the cross and down puzzle. Clicking on the clues below will redirect you to the answer page for the clue.
- Word before bar or party
- Athena’s winged companion
- Hype (up)
- Diamond official
- “___, fi, fo, fum”
- *Drivers’ process when two lanes of traffic become one
- Antitrust law enforcement org.
- Ancient Greek market
- The windows to the soul, it’s said
- *Garden plant that opens and shuts its “mouth” when squeezed
- Pony up
- Brand of sunglasses
- Syria’s Bashar al-___
- French word after “vous”
- When you’re on it, you’re en pointe
- *White pizza toppings
- Sacramento-to-San Diego dir.
- Long stretches
- What you’ve got going for you
- Threaten, as a cat might
- Puncher’s tool
- *Design on some baseball uniforms
- Bus driver for Lisa and Bart
- Darkest part of a shadow
- They’re sworn
- Brown who wrote “Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee”
- Accept and let go of something … or a hint to the starts of the answers to the starred clues
- Vitamin supplement retailer
- Munich Mrs.
- Official declarations
- Laugh sound
- ___ mode
- Major-leaguer who wears 49-Across at home
- Q preceder, in song
- Poet Dickinson
- Jobs creation
- “Let ‘er ___!”
- Gaffer, best boy and others
- Inquisition charge
- Work from Bellini or Rossini
- Popular blogging platform
- Espresso-over-ice cream desserts
- Time keeper
- Pie nut
- Like some people at weddings and funerals
- Lowest part of a range, for short
- Old-fashioned shoe cover
- Inexact recipe amount
- They can be sculpted and chiseled
- You might order ahi tuna or yellowtail from it
- “East of Eden” author
- Wine vessel
- Abbr. on a cornerstone
- Close by
- Home of the Viking Ship Museum
- Azerbaijan or Lithuania, once: Abbr.
- Wizard’s accessory
- Daughter of Joe and Jill Biden
- Italian city in a “Kiss Me, Kate” song
- [waves hand in a circle]
- Something weighed at a weigh station
- Linzer ___ (pastry)
- Very corpulent
- Glass of “This American Life”
- Missing letters in “transgre_s_o_,” appropriately
In case you’re not aware, the New York Times has been scaling the difficulty of every puzzle throughout the week. Usually, the Crossword puzzles are easier compared to the puzzles released at the end of the week.
You can get the new crossword puzzles every weekday at exactly 10:00 PM ET, while the Saturday and Sunday crosswords are released at 6:00 PM ET. If you’re having a hard time solving this crossword puzzle, you can check out the NYT Mini Crossword and NYT Spelling Bee and see if you can solve the word puzzles.