NYT Crossword June 23, 2022 Answers
The New York Times has published a new set of word puzzles on June 23, 2022, for their crossword puzzle, NYT Crossword. With today’s NYT Crossword, players will be unlocking 10 words to complete the crossword puzzle. To help you complete the crossword, this page offers the answers for the NYT Crossword June 23, 2022 puzzle. You can click the given clues below to reveal the correct answer.
Are you ready to know the correct answers for today’s NYT Crossword clues? Check out the full details below.
NYT Crossword Clues and Answers
Below you can find the clues for the cross and down puzzle. Clicking on the clues below will redirect you to the answer page for the clue.
- South Asian, informally
- “Imperial gem” mined as early as 6000 B.C.
- Supplier of iron carrots in old cartoons
- Islamic scholar
- Make some cuts, perhaps
- Tender feelings
- Mood setters for a romantic dinner
- What may be traded for tat
- Comic actress Kristen
- “My Friend ___” (classic of children’s literature)
- Captain Marvel, for one
- Actor Cooper
- Duck color
- Ancient dweller of Central Asia and Eastern Europe
- Some hesitations
- There are 30 on an icosahedron
- Photosynthetic process “inflating” 16-, 24-, 46- and 56-Across
- Author of “The Bonesetter’s Daughter,” 2001
- One of two in 2/22/22
- Things “said” in doctors’ offices
- Texter’s “hold on a sec”
- Torn and ragged clothing
- Feminine name that anagrams to another feminine name
- Is behind
- “___ one teach one” (rhyming proverb)
- Prez who founded the March of Dimes
- His first initial stands for “Ieoh”
- Quarter-pound things at McDonald’s
- The Ark of the Covenant, e.g.
- Fake coin
- “Popular Fallacies” writer, 1826
- Adam’s apple locale
- Sprites, but not Pepsis
- Call the shots
- Corresponded with, in a way
- World capital on the so-called Pacific Ring of Fire
- “You didn’t ask, but …” to a texter
- Force-ful character
- Wing it
- Soccer star Maradona
- Mars rovers, in brief?
- Like burning plastic
- Early chewing gum ingredient
- More submissive
- 60-Across output or 18-Across synonym
- Where Aquaman reigns as king
- Biting remarks?
- Carnivorous : meat :: carpophagous : ___
- Echo speaker
- Often-uttered lead-in to “That’s gotta hurt!”
- Like Canada’s maple leaf
- Leave alone
- ___ moment
- Street food favorites topped with tzatziki
- It may be applied to a single digit
- Sit after everyone else scooches over
- Grist for the rumor mill
- It may get worn out
- In a position to sue, say
- Readers may flip over it
- Movie-themed Happy Meal, e.g.
- Took notice, in a way
- Comedian Margaret
- Peons, metaphorically
- Letter resembling Indiana University’s logo
- ___-Ed (animated talks for kids)
In case you’re not aware, the New York Times has been scaling the difficulty of every puzzle throughout the week. Usually, the Crossword puzzles are easier compared to the puzzles released at the end of the week.
You can get the new crossword puzzles every weekday at exactly 10:00 PM ET, while the Saturday and Sunday crosswords are released at 6:00 PM ET. If you’re having a hard time solving this crossword puzzle, you can check out the NYT Mini Crossword and NYT Spelling Bee and see if you can solve the word puzzles.