One Piece Chapter 1018 is just around the corner. Now that the manga has finally returned after being put into hiatus for almost 2 weeks, Eiichiro Oda is now ready for the next One Piece manga installment.
Fortunately, there will be no delay or schedule changes for the next chapter of the One Piece manga series. According to the official announcement, One Piece Chapter 1018 will be available on July 4, 2021.
Chapter 1017 Highlights
There are few highlights in the previous chapter of the One Piece manga. Below is the breakdown of the events that happened in the previous chapter.
- O-Tama encouraged her followers to continue fighting.
- Heart Pirates rescued Luffy.
- Queen revealed that he’s associated with Judge’s experiments.
- Queen reveals his hybrid form.
- Who’s Who shares his previous life of being part of the CP-0.
- Who’s Who shares how he failed to guard the Gomu Gomu no Mi while being transported.
Chapter 1018 Spoilers
- Kaido’s subordinates turn targets Tama.
- The Gifters will be in charge of her protection.
- Tama and Nami climb aboard Speed’s back (Usopp goes behind asking to be allowed to climb).
- Nami informs Zeus that they have become companions. Zeus is overjoyed.
- After the last events, CP0 analyzes the battle. They also make mention of Who’s Who.
- The remainder of the chapter is focused to the fight between Jinbei and Who’s Who.
- Shanks is cursed by Who’s Who for stealing the Gomu Gomu no Mi.
- In addition to eating the Gomu Gomu no Mi, Who’s Who is enraged at Luffy for wearing Shanks’ hat.
- Who’s Who heard a guard tell the story of the legendary warrior “Sun God,” who was related to slaves.
- Because of that story, Who’s Who was able to survive in prison.
- Because the guard who told Who’s Who the story had vanished, Who’s Who decided to flee the prison in case they did something wrong.
- As captain of the Fishman Pirates, Who’s Who asks Jinbei if he knows anything about this story, given that the Fishman Pirates are a pirate gang made up of ex-slaves.
- At the end, Jinbei launches a new attack on Who’s Who.