The Phasmophobia anniversary update has been deployed by developer Kinetic Games, and we’ve got the patch notes for you to read. The new update carries new features and limited-time events for all Phasmophobia players.
In addition to the events, the developer also implemented some bug fixes in Phasmophobia update 0.3.1.0. One of the bugs that have been fixed is the push-to-talk button issue. The Phasmophobia anniversary update is now available for download on all supported platforms.
Phasmophobia Update 0.3.1.0 Patch Notes
- A complete redesign of the journal to make it easier to use and navigate.
- You can now cross off evidence on the ghost evidence page.
- The pause menu is now integrated into the journal.
- You can now change all settings using the journal whilst in-game.
- Added an option to play offline singleplayer which won’t connect you to the server.
- Added new fonts for several languages that had missing characters.
- The VR mute button has been changed to the pause button for all controllers. Your controller will vibrate when toggling mute.
- You will no longer get $10 for failing a contract and will instead get the insurance depending on the chosen difficulty.
- If you fail a contract you will now see what the ghost type was Ghost orbs will now periodically change position in the ghost room.
- You can no longer see the D.O.T.S Projector ghost if you are dead.
- Fixed a memory leak on the main menu when using a controller.
- Fixed an exploit where you could glitch your head inside something to make the ghost not see you.
- Fixed several safe spots where you could stand on something and the ghost couldn’t reach you.
- Bleasdale: Fixed a bug where the temperature would rarely drop in the attic.
- Bleasdale: Fixed a bug where the hunting equipment effects didn’t always work in the attic.
- Fixed a bug where the ghost whisper paranormal sound was staying active on the parabolic microphone.
In addition to the initial changelog above, the developer immediately releases the next patch for the anniversary update. Here are the new changes:
- Lowered the volume of the main menu music.
- Fixed an issue where the Mare description was wrong.
- Fixed missing characters in Traditional Chinese.
- Fixed text formatting for Japanese.
- Fixed a bug where the push to talk button was setting the opposite option in the journal.
- Fixed a bug where toggling head bob would move the camera.
- Fixed a bug where pressing apply in the game settings would make your equipment be held in the wrong position.
- Fixed a bug where hands were not receiving any lighting.