Developer Frontier Developments has released the latest Planet Zoo update 1.2.3 aiming to address known bugs and issues.
According to the details, the main highlights of this update is fixing the habitat cleanliness bug some players experienced in the game. In addition, the patch also makes some minor changes in gameplay. It also includes stability and performance improvements. Find the detailed patch notes below.
Planet Zoo Update 1.2.3 Patch Notes
- Fixed habitat cleanliness issue – Keepers were not cleaning habitats if cleanliness was 100%, causing unintended balance issue.
- Fixed an issue where an animal would consider itself escaped while swimming in the middle of the water.
- [Audio] Fixed placement preview audio feedback not playing when the game is paused.
- [Scenarios] Offspring in scenarios will now display their parents in the Genealogy panel instead of unknown.
- [UI] Added missing Flexicolour tags for assets from the South American Wood Panel Set.
- Improved the LODs on SA_WoodPanelSet_Vines_02.
- New World large and small blueprint shell prices have been reversed so they now display correctly.
- Added missing translation text for the ability to edit terrain around barriers and enrichment items in the options menu.
- Removed dark lighting artifact on Temple Stone Support Beams 07 at LOD 2 and above.
- South American Shelter blueprints now appear under the “Shelter” sub-filter like other blueprint shelters.
- Fixed a leg pop on the Giant Anteater swimming animation.
- Fixed Capuchin Monkey animation alignment when close to enrichment item on a climbing frame.
- Fixed an issue where an animal could be its own sibling in the Genealogy UI after it had been released to the wild.
Planet Zoo update 1.2.3 is now available for download on PC.