PUBG Corporation has released PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds version 4.3 update bringing the crossplay feature between PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Starting today, players using PS4 and Xbox One can now tag along in the game.
Apart from the crossplay feature, update v4.3 also improved and fixed known bugs and glitches, brings a new weapon, Survival Mastery rewarding system, and PUBG ID customization to showcase the achievements on your profile.
Console Players: Update 4.3 is now available on live servers!
This update also brings Cross Platform Play, allowing PlayStation and Xbox players to be entered into the same matchmaking pool, as well as Survival Mastery, the DBS, and more!
— PUBG Europe (@PUBG_EU) October 1, 2019
The crossplay support is only available between the two consoles for now. PUBG Corporation is yet to give us more details about future support for the PC and mobile soon.
What others are Reading:
- PUBG Update 7.1 Released, Bug Fixes and Gameplay Improvements
- PUBG Update 1.41 Now Available, Full Patch Notes Here
- PUBG Update 6.3 Brings Panzerfaust, Weapon Balancing, and More
- PUBG Crossplay Support Now Available on PS4 and Xbox One
- Vikendi Map Finally Arrives To PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds PS4