PUBG Update 7.1 Released, Bug Fixes and Gameplay Improvements
Developer PUBG Corporation has released the latest PUBG update 7.1 aiming to address known bugs and issues in the game.
According to the details, the new PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds update 7.1 fixed multiple issues such as the bullets passing through certain walls, multiple map waypoints, and more.
In addition, patch 7.1 includes performance and stability improvements. Find out everything that is fixed in the latest update in the changelog below.
PUBG Update 7.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed multiple situations where players would take unintended damage while riding a Train
- Fixed an issue where players received damaged after jumping into each other
- Fixed an issue on Karakin where the visual state of a destructible wall or floor could look different from player to player.
- Fixed an issue where players could vault to an unintended location within the gym at Pecado on Miramar
- Fixed an issue where bullets could pass through certain walls at very long-range due to a change in LOD
- Fixed an issue which caused auto-fire mode to change to single after throwing a grenade in Team Deathmatch.
- Fixed an issue which caused a water splashing sound to play when exiting a boat, Aquarail or BRDM on land
- Fixed an issue which could cause multiple map waypoints from the same player to remain visible