PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is one of the hottest games in 2018 that introduces how good battle royale is. During the first few months of the game, it managed to hit 1 million concurrent players. However, with the release of Fortnite, the fanbase of players playing the game has been lowered. But thanks to the recent Vikendi update which brings back players to the game.
Vikendi is the newest update to PUBG which brings a winter-themed map, additional weapon options, skins, and more. Vikendi is a 6×6 km map that offers more strategical movements. Due to the snows that cover the roads, driving a vehicle is a bit more challenging.
In addition to the map, Survivor Pass was also released which works similar to the event that launched with Sanhok, except it offers more than 100 levels where players can unlock new skins and rewards.
While some gamers are saying that PUBG is coming to an end, it seems like it’s not the case right now. With over 1.1 million concurrent players playing the game, PUBG is clearly saying that they are still kicking some big names out there.
What do you think about the new Vikendi update? Are you one of the players who return to PUBG and play it again?
What others are Reading:
- PUBG Update 7.1 Released, Bug Fixes and Gameplay Improvements
- PUBG Update 1.41 Now Available, Full Patch Notes Here
- PUBG Update 6.3 Brings Panzerfaust, Weapon Balancing, and More
- PUBG Crossplay Support Now Available on PS4 and Xbox One
- Vikendi Map Finally Arrives To PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds PS4