This guide will be showing you the complete list of Pumpkin Days cheat codes that you can use in the game. Just like any other video game, using these cheat codes will give you several advantages in the game such as NPC heart level, apples, gold, and more.
Pumpkin Days Cheat Codes
Before we start, please note that the following cheat codes have been tested and confirmed to be working.
- /commands – Displays all the commands that are available.
- /Skiphoursawake – This prevents the player from passing out.
- /Addnpchearts – This manipulates the NPC heart level. Each heart is 100 points.
- Example /Addnpchearts Zoey 1000
- /Spawn – This spawns any item in the game. You must use the row name of the item in order for it to spawn, not necessarily what it is called in the inventory.
- Example /Spawn Apple 10
- /Setstamina – This sets the stamina of the player. Max stamina is 100
- Example /Setstamina 100
- /SetGold – This sets the amount of gold.
- Example /Setgold 1000
- /SetTime – This sets the hour and the minute forward in time.
- Example /SetTime 5 30 (5:30am)
- /setweather – This triggers rain or snow depending on the season and town. The rain/snow has four settings of intensity; 0, 1, 2 and, 3.
- Example /setweather 0 (this turns off any rain/snow
- /ToggleTime – this pauses the clock without freezing the game.
- /startjson – This triggers the json tutorials, the json tutorials can be found in “Npc_Tutorials_Json_Data_VALUES.txt”.
- /debugnpc – This brings up the interface to print out most of the NPC dialogue.
- /Unlockrecipes – this unlocks all the recipes in the game for cooking and crafting.
- /startquesttemplate – This triggers a quest from the Npc_Quest_Templates_Data_VALUES.txt.
- Example /startquesttemplate Zoey_1
- /fillmuseum – Fills the museum with everything. However, once the museum is filled you can’t unfill it and Jounce Corp. will automatically no longer be able to move.
- /setdebt – This sets the debt. Set it to 0 to remove all debt)
- Example /setdebt 0.
- /setinvspace – This sets the inventory space. Warning if you adjust the inventory space while items are in the inventory there is a chance they might disappear if there is not enough space for them.
- Example /setinvspace 100
- /dropinv – This drops everything in your inventory.
- /Clearinv – This clears inv.
In case we missed something, please let us know in the comments below.