This guide will be covering the new quest in Stardew Valley called The Pirate’s Wife Quest. If you’re one of the players who are looking for the guide on how to solve this quest, then this is exactly for you.
The Pirate’s Wife Quest Guide
You gain access to this quest after exploring and unlocking the West Coast of Ginger Island (using Golden Walnuts) Then you will trigger a cutscene after speaking to this mysterious woman at the beach.
She will give you a certain Item named War Memento. Deliver this item to the following:
- War Memento to Kent – He will give you Gourmet Tomato Salt.
- Gourmet Tomato Salt to Gus – He will give you Stardew Valley Rose.
- Stardew Valley Rose to Sandy (in the desert) – She will give you Advanced TV Remote.
- Advanced TV Remote to George – He will give you Actic Shard.
- Artic Shard to Wizard – He will give you Wiggling Worm.
- Wiggling Worm to Willy -He will give you Pirate’s Locket.
- Pirate’s Locket to the mysterious woman on the beach, and it’s done!
After completing the quest you’ll get the following rewards: Fairy Dust recipe (for cooking) and 5 Golden Walnuts