This guide will be covering the steps on how you can get the bad and good endings in Synergia. If you’re one of the players who want to unlock this achievement, make sure to follow the guide below.
Triggering both endings is a bit complicated if you don’t know what you are doing. So before we start, let me remind you that this guide may contain spoilers of the game. If you only want to get a specific ending, then simply click the ending of your choice in the table of contents.
Table of Contents
Body (Bad Ending)
- Try connecting directly to the Android: risky, but I don’t have too many choices. That woman didn’t help me at all. “The Outsider” achievement is unlocked here.
- Pick Holonet (you don’t need to read the files in the Hoplon or your Inbox to either end) when prompted and choose “Yes”.
- I’d better resist, and stop him from accessing my memory chip. “The Breaking Web” achievement is unlocked here.
- Generate a new copy of the key-card, and then return it when prompted. Ignore all the rest.
- Log out of the interface, there’s not a lot you can do here apart from checking the Progress Overview anyway.
- Don’t let him get out of here. “The Iron Fist” achievement is unlocked here.
- Pick “Exit” and then “Yes” when the E-Note interface pops up.
- Keep reading (or skip the text) and to unlock the bad ending.
Mind (Good Ending)
- Start a new game.
- It’s too risky to have any link to the black android market. I should try to convince him of the old way. “The Protege” achievement is unlocked here.
- Access the Holonet again.
- I’ll let the message pass through my memory chip. “The Third Machine” achievement unlocks here.
- Like the first playthrough, make a new copy of the key-card and return it.
- Once again, log out of the Velta Labs interface when prompted.
- Just let him go. ‘The God’ achievement unlocks here.
- From here, you don’t have to make any more choices (well, except hitting the exit on another interface that shows up partway through the epilogue, but that doesn’t really count as a choice). Only keep reading (or skipping the text if you’re a hit hunter) and you’ll finally get the achievements associated with the good ending and the epilogue.