It’s just a few days since Assassin’s Creed Odyssey officially releases on Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, and Xbox One but fans have already discovered some easter egg in the game.
While playing the newest Assassin’s Creed game, Kotaku has discovered an easter egg that looks like Korok Seed puzzles from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
“I climbed the islet and found a little circle of rocks with a tiny little figure inside of it with a leaf on its head,” Kotaku said. Since there is no proof that it actually looks like related to Link from Zelda, they reached out Ubisoft for confirmation.
Fortunately, Ubisoft responded to their question. “We reached out to Ubisoft and confirmed that it is indeed a reference to the Korok Seed puzzles in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild,” Kotaku confirmed.
If you’re wondering where the location of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild easter egg, it is located in the Pandora’s Cove, on the right side of the coast of Malis.
What others are Reading:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Perfect Assassin Build and Guide
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Update 1.54 Patch Released
- Snatch This Cheap Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (PS4) Deal For Just $30
- Grab Assassin’s Creed Odyssey For Just $30 For PC and Xbox One
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Easter Egg Found In Assassin’s Creed Odyssey