Several months after the game reveal, Soedesco has officially announced the release date of the upcoming truck driving simulator Truck Driver for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Similar to the other truck driving simulation game, Truck Driver also wants you to build your career as a truck driver delivering a wide range of cargo from place to place. But it’s not just a simple truck driving game because Truck Driver will feature unique gameplay especially when it comes to accepting new jobs, environment, and ambiance.
Truck Driver Overview
When you inherit a truck from your uncle, you decide to take your chance and move to a new city. Here, it’s up to you to make a name for yourself and earn the respect of the local community. Drive through a seamless open world, work with all kinds of people ranging from a constructor to a lumberjack and honor your uncle by making it as a Truck Driver!
Truck Driver Features
- Enjoy a trucking experience focused on your career as a truck driver
- Build stronger relationships with the local community with each job
- Customize your truck with tons of parts and tune it to your liking
- Explore a vast open world and watch it progress with you
- Navigate through beautiful landscapes and fully explorable cities
Truck Driver is coming PS4 and Xbox One on September 19, 2019 and to PC via Steam on November 11, 2019.