Following the game’s release a few days ago, developer Trigger Happy Interactive has rolled out the latest Turbo Overkill update 0.12 to add some new features to the game. The patch notes have been officially released earlier today, May 2nd, to reveal the details of the new update.
According to the details, Turbo Overkill update 0.12 has added controller support. However, the developer revealed that the Photo mode is currently not yet supported. Apart from the controller support, the new update also includes several bug fixes and adjustments. Unfortunately, it seems that the ultra-widescreen support wasn’t able to make it in this update.
To learn more about this update, check out the full release notes below.
Turbo Overkill Update 0.12 Patch Notes
- Controller support added (still a lot to do with this, Photo-mode is currently not supported)
- Secret levels are now delegated to their own menu, instead of been a button on the side
- Fixed Insta-Gib techchip not activating triggers
- Magnum alt-fire works with Insta-Gib techchip
- You can now delete individual save profiles (the one in Settings now erases ALL profiles)
- Fixed bug where wrong music was playing after the police station in Open Season