Valheim Cheat Codes and Commands
This guide will be covering the cheat codes that you can use in Valheim. If you’re one of the players trying to test out something, you can try using these Valheim cheat commands for free.
Please note that the Valheim cheat commands are provided by the developer of the game. To activate the cheat commands, you have to open the console command by pressing ESC+F5 combo key.
List of All Valheim Cheat Commands
To activate the following Valheim cheat codes, you need to enable the cheats first by typing “imacheater” in the console. Below is the complete list of commands that you can use.
- god – enables god mode
- pos – print current player position
- goto [x,z] – teleport
- killall – kill nearby enemies
- exploremap – explore the entire map
- resetmap – reset map exploration
- tame – tame all nearby tameable creatures
- location – spawn location
- freefly – freefly photo mode
- ffsmooth – freefly smoothness
- event [name] – start event
- stopevent – stop current event
- raiseskill [skill] [amount] – raise skill lvl
- resetcharacter – reset character data
- dpsdebug – toggle dps debug print
- save – force saving of world
- removedrops – remove all item-drops in area
- resetwind – resetwind
- players [nr] – force difficulty scale (0 = Reset)
For the Valheim server admin commands, feel free to visit this link.